Sandbox Demo Projects
Sandbox demo projects are an easy way to use all functionality in Hashboard with pre-loaded public datasets.
These projects are great for:
- Educational/training sessions where you don't want to share your actual data.
- Experimentation with new features in Hashboard without modifying your own resources.
- Getting started with Hashboard before you're able to connect your own data warehouse.
- Click on the name of your project in the left side navigation menu to open the project dropdown.
- If you are only in one project, you should see a see a
Import Demo Projectbutton right in the project dropdown.
- If you are in multiple projects, click the
Projectsmenu item to open you list of projects. The
Import Demo Projectbuttons should be at the bottom of the list.
Import Demo Project, enter a name for your project and click
- Once the project creation has finished, you will be dropped into your new sandbox demo project.
- If not already selected as your current project, switch your current project to your sandbox demo project.
- Go to the
Settings(opens in a new tab) page using the link in the project dropdown.
- Scroll down to the
Project Administrationsection of the page and find the subsection named
- Click the
Deleteproject button, then confirm the deletion in the subsequent confirmation modal.
- Once the project deletion has finished, you will be dropped into back your organization's project.
You can only have one sandbox demo project per project at a time. If you delete a sandbox demo project, you can always create another.