Horizontal Bar chart controls
The following sections are available in the control panel for configuring Horizontal Bar chart visualizations.
Use this section to apply filters to your dataset. To add a new filter, click the + button.
For more information on how to use filters, see the Filtering documentation.
This section contains options for customizing how your chart is displayed:
- Palette: Sets the color scheme for the chart.
- Axis Labels: Enables the display of attribute or metric names on the x and y axes.
- Show Bar Labels: Labels each datapoint with its numeric value.
- Legend: Displays a color legend. When enabled, you can control the positioning of the legend by clicking Top, Right, Bottom, or Left, and you can also choose whether the legend title is displayed by toggling "Show Legend Title".
Use this section to set the aggregation level for each row by choosing one or more attributes.
- Sort order: Configures how attribute values are ordered in the visualization.
- Limit rows: Configures the maximum number of rows that will be displayed. Defaults to 10,000.
This section allows you to group your data based on the values of an attribute. Horizontal Bar charts can have up to one Color Breakout applied. For additional information about Breakouts, see the Breakout documentation.
Use this section to configure which measure the bars in the chart will represent.