Pivot Table controls
The following sections are available in the control panel for configuring Pivot Table visualizations.
Use this section to apply filters to your dataset. To add a new filter, click the + button.
For more information on how to use filters, see the Filtering documentation.
This section contains options for customizing the appearance of the table.
- Palette: Defines color for breakout values.
- Compact Padding: Reduces space between table cells.
- Hide Zero Values: Omits zeros from the display.
- Visualizations: Add bar visualizations within table cells.
- Formatting rules: Apply conditional formatting to table cells.
Use this section to set which attribute's values will appear as the row headers in your pivot table.
- Sort order: Configures how attribute values are ordered in the visualization.
- Limit rows: Configures the maximum number of rows that will be displayed. Defaults to 10,000.
Use this section to set which attribute's values will appear as the column headers in your pivot table. This is configured as a Color Breakout. For more information about how to configure a Breakout, see the Breakout documentation.
Use this section to configure which measure will be used for the values in the pivot table cells.